Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's either pictures of family or flowers. Let me know if you prefer the latter.

Everyone's family is bizarre. There is no denying it. Mine just might be a little more bizarre.

This is me 'styling' my niece's hair. Notice my sister in the background reading a Cooking Light magazine and not caring.
This is my Nana Ruth. She's 96 years old and can probably kick your ass. Don't tell her I told you her age because as you can see from this picture where I told her to flex, she's got some guns on her. (I'm pretty sure whatever kind of soup is in those cans on the table, I was sent home with them.)


This is what happened when I left my brother-in-law alone with my camera. He's actually one of the funniest guys I've ever met. And not just because he feeds his 1 year old babies beer.


As you can see, my sister and her husband were made for each other. Also, people tell me we don't look alike, but personally I think think our resemblance is staggering.


My thoughts EXACTLY. It's about time someone needle-pointed them onto a pillow.


No comments: