Thursday, February 14, 2008

A view from the top

This is what I see all day at work when I look left. I am in prime position to see everyone who gets off the elevator, the unlucky few who forget their ID cards and have to wait in the lobby for someone to come let them in (I only pretended I didn't see them a couple times), and, since I'm also on the way to the kitchen, I can see that one guy walk by at least 15 times a day to get tea.

Those metal bars are what make my day fun, though. There's a little step there that I guess building management doesn't want people to trip over, so they put in those bars which tell you, "Hey. Go out of your way and take this ramp." But since I'm quite lazy, I like to just duck and go under the bars, saving me a total of 4 seconds. One of these days I'm going to do some gymnastics move on it; maybe do some flips and somersault into a perfect 10 landing.



No comments: