Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Unknowingly being funny, Alex complained, "The Queen looks like a royal bitch."

A bench on Brighton Beach. Do you think they made it that way or do you think some...big-boned...people left, shall we say, a lasting impression on England?

If I were 3, I certainly know which automobile I'd choose on this merry-go-round.
Last night I went to see Freddie Mercury's house in Kensington. And by house, I mean a lone door in the middle of a brick wall topped with 6 layers of barbed wire. I must say that it was somewhat anti-climatic.
On the green door are tributes to The Man In The Spandex Unitard. This was my favorite one...mainly because it says "I still love you." Do you think that this person went through a phase where they loved him, didn't love him, loved him again and now still loves him? Or do you think they were offended by his buck teeth and still loved him despite them? Oh Vicky....
My parents are quite cute. Yesterday I received this card in the mail. I didn't even notice until this morning my dad's signature on the card. But the bear with the beard is priceless.

No comments: