Monday, June 16, 2008

Nudity and Bikes! (Part 1)

This dude fell right at the beginning of the ride. Falling off a bike isn't a graceful thing to begin with; so the fact that he was naked only added to the overall awkwardness of the situation.


Okay, so this guy wasn't naked. But how could I not take a picture of a guy dressed as a gorilla riding a bike while sitting in a leather chair? Come to think of it, I think I saw that image on a Rorschach test the other day.


This was one of two pregnant women I saw on the ride. I love the message written on her belly. Also, she looks a little like Jane Montossi, no?


This is a situation where fanny packs come in quite handy, don't you think?

I can't imagine how much work went into this get-up. Also, tandem bikes added a whole new layer to the Naked Bike Ride.

No comments: