Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Advice on how to storm the Edinburgh Castle

There are basically 4 options. I'm not sure why no one thought of these before...idiots.

Option #1:
Enlist the help of Meatloaf's doppleganger standing outside the entrace taking pictures with tourists to raise money for a cancer charity. Make sure he isn't beheaded by an Asian man on vacation first.

Option #2:
Buy the guards ice creams from the dairy truck and hope they're all lactose intolerant.

Option #3:
Choose to storm when there is no guard on duty. I'm guessing this happens more often than not. In my opinion, the manager of the castle should be fired for screwing up the schedules.


Option #4:
Simply call for back-up. I mean, even if someone is already using one of the phones to order Papa John's, there's another one right there for you to use. Der. And hey, wait a minute. What's that ladder doing there? I think I just thought of an Option #5....


In other news, this was a plaque mounted on the wall near the entrance. I like to think ELO played at its installation. (Please ignore the fact that it was unveiled in 1929. ELO is truly a timeless band.)

No comments: