Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Patrick Swayzed. Happy now, Britain?

I didn't get a "taster" reading by Ann. Even if I were interested in getting a tarot reading, I certainly wouldn't trust a woman wearing a floppy blue hat reading a tabloid magazine.
Good question....
This used to be the West Pier of Brighton Beach. I guess it burned down awhile ago and this is all that's left of it. That man is clearly still in shock.
On the East Pier, the one still standing, there was an amusement park a la Coney Island (which I've never been to but can easily make assumptions about). I stood and watched potential bull riders for about 10 minutes taking pictures only at the moment they were thrown from the plastic, rocking animal. This woman looked so angry every time she fell off.
I'm not exactly sure what this is a picture of. It could be a man falling on another man. It could be a man falling on his shadow. It could be a man falling on a moped that has already fallen over. Whatever it was, I didn't want it to happen to me so I tread slowly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.