Monday, May 19, 2008

Who took Senator Kennedy to the laser show?

On my way into work this morning I saw a man wearing those zipper pants that can be made into instant shorts. I’m not sure what line of work this man is in that things would get so hectic and sweaty he would absolutely need to do away with half his pants to alleviate the situation. I will just go ahead and assume this man is a tool.

If you needed any more evidence that women are the most unreasonable, catty species on the face of the Earth, take the London Circle Line from Bayswater to Blackfriars any morning around 8:15 AM. It is here that you will see women, aged 21-35, push little children, step on grown men, and elbow the elderly all for the sake of being able to sit for their 21 minute train commute. If you had asked me a couple months ago who I thought the demographic is for Obnoxious, Selfish Train Commuters, I would have said obese people, male assholes, and tourists; I would not have been more wrong. It’s these yuppie, corporate females reading Nick Hornby books or checking their Blackberry that are the scum of the tube. They are devils in pants suits. And they will stop at nothing until their asses are firmly situated on those upholstered seats. I used to try to get a good ‘position’ on the train car in order to maximize seatage opportunity so I could go from standing to sitting in less than two stops. But seeing these savage animals tear each other’s heads and limbs off with nary a thought for anything but themselves has changed my way of thinking. I would rather stand for my 40 minute commute than be categorized as one of these self-obsessed biotches.

That is all.

No comments: