Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Photo Caption Results!!!

Runners Up:

- Scaramouche! Scaramouche! Can you do the fandago?

- Leonard: "En garde! Coule! Quarte! RIPOSTE!"
Mortimer: "I have to poop."

- Little is known of the fate of Aaron Burr, save the oft-quoted vow the controversial Founding Father once made to 'go down fighting.'

- Errol Flynn and Douglas Fairbanks, Jrs., The Golden Years

- My name is Inigo Montoya. You wet your pants while sitting in my barcalounger. Prepare to die.

- Az di bobe volt gehat beytsim volt zi geven mayn zeyde! (This one is from Brent...apparently he's going through a Yiddish phase.)


But I must declare Sylvia Mon the winner of this one (though really, the picture alone is a winner).
Her award-winning caption is:

- See, Rupert! I told you I'd poke Agnes one way or another.

No comments: