Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lunges are really not my favorite exercise in the world

This is the Churchill Arms pub in Kensington. I think that in order to technically be called a pub, there must be an exorbitant amount of plants taking over the facade of the building. Well done, Churchill Arms. Well done.

Our drinks at a Leicester Square pub. The story of my life.



Neon sign at the coffeeshop on Brick Lane. This place is great to go to on a Sunday morning to read the paper and do crossword puzzles while drinking orange and coconut tea (it tastes better than it sounds).


The 'dilly Circus tube.



Here's another Photo Caption Contest for you. This is a picture in this morning's Metro from an article about old people and fencing. So work your magic and send me your ideas. There is no excuse not to have any, either. I mean, just LOOK at this picture!!!


No comments: