Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Peter, Paul, and Mary are kinda frightening when you think about it

I must have a knack for capturing men in photos grabbing themselves. But I promise you I didn't notice the guy in this one until I was transferring the pictures from my camera to my computer. I don't seek these people out, they just happen to be standing in front of the British prince.


The band in the changing of the guards. It's one thing to be a male flute player. It's another to be a male flute player wearing a big fuzzy hat.


A part of Windsor Castle. Rapunzel not included.



A cottage and garden in the Cotswolds. I like to think really nice British grandparents live here and not just rich yuppies whose primary residence is in North Hampstead, London.


Your stereotypical English cottages. I can just smell the tea brewing and the scones baking.



No comments: