Friday, May 16, 2008

Who else is seriously bothered by Simon Cowell’s haircut?

Not a lot of updates today.

I will clarify since many of you have asked – I didn’t move my seat in the theatre the other night because about 5 more people came and sat on the other side of me, essentially trapping me in my hell. However, they did have enough common sense to leave an open seat between us.

British people love ice cream. I mean, they really love it. If it gets to be over 65 degrees, people flock to ice cream trucks like it’s their job.

The forecast for Saturday is: Rain, some thundery

I don’t usually get my panties in a bunch about being politically correct, but this blurb from yesterday’s paper regarding Angelina Jolie’s babies rubbed me the wrong way:
“The twins will be the fifth and sixth children for the star who already has one natural daughter, one-year-old Shiloh, and three adopted kids.”
I mean, ‘natural daughter’ isn’t the best way of saying that, is it?

P.S. Congratulations to everyone graduating this weekend (and in the upcoming weekends as well)! Special congratulations go out to Elissa who will officially become a librarian tomorrow; she will be handed a cardigan and glasses on a chain as she walks across the Simmons stage. Let’s all whisper our praises to her.

No comments: