Monday, March 31, 2008

No one likes looking at pictures of flowers

But that won't keep me from sending them anyway. We went to Kew Gardens yesterday due to a serious overdose of museums. My dad can't stop talking about how much he enjoyed it...I'm not sure what it says that he gets more excited about plants than statues of naked women, but I'll leave that as 'his problem.'

I'm not a fan of flowers, but it was great practice to get more acquainted with Camera. I have no idea what I'm going to do with 121 pictures of them.


My mom loves this statue. She says it reminds her of when I was little and used to climb all over her without even needing her to hold on to me. I'm pretty sure this happened last week, too...



Susan asked me if London was a lot 'greener' than America. I'm not sure why I was hesitant in responding because the correct answer to this question is an emphatic Yes! I'll elaborate a little later, but for now I shall entertain you with the cap of my juice.



Ever since he saw that Discovery Channel show on that South African family who adopted a hippo, my dad has been obsessed with them. This was part of my birthday gift to him.



This is probably my favorite picture I've taken with Camera.


No comments: