Wednesday, January 20, 2010

of the Day

Office Mundanity (it's a word now) of the Day: Trying to figure out how many buttons I need to press on my phone to answer a call with my headset. "Hello? Hello? Hello? Hello?" was overheard around my cubicle.

Dangerous Adventure of the Day: JPM carpool van trip to South Boston sans seat belt. Both ways!

Ballsy Wardrobe Choice of the Day: Red and black flannel lumberjack shirt. The fact that Amanda Bynes designed it and I purchased it for $6 at Building 19 1/3 helps.

Happy Surprise of the Day: Finding leftover Indian food is just as good the next day.

Music of the Day: Barenaked Ladies and one Lady Gaga song ("Honest Eyes")

Somewhat Embarrassing Moment of the Day: Being called out for picking a wedgie at work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I begin take up real money.
It gets down to select a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]