Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Spiking my husband’s drink with anti-freeze

No really. Some British woman did that. It’s okay though…he lived. He just has an extreme amount of brain damage.

And in other news. I have been informed that phosphates in laundry detergent and toothpaste are other substances that cause blacklight stains. (Thanks, Staples.) I’m in the clear!

9:30 AM on the dot. Fire alarm.

Overheard in the Tube: “If you eat 25 eggs, you’ll smell quite foul.” (I don’t think the woman saying this realized the pun.)

As D and I were waiting for my computer to reboot, he mentioned that someone is coming over tonight to take a look at his car he’s selling. He said it’s too big of a car for him and he doesn’t use it. I asked him what make it is, thinking it’s a truck or some kind of SUV. Nope. It’s a Passat. Because a Passat is just waaaaaaaay too big.

I really like the sound of everyone’s fancy work shoes click click clicking away on the linoleum floor of the Underground as they hustle their way to their trains at night.

I know Mr Steve Gibson has replied to all breaking rule #3. He has been punished for this and won’t be doing it again. That is all.

No comments: