Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ear buds are a very nice item, BUT - - if you were about to spend $100, then I would much prefer a kitchen mat

I'm not sure who came up with this restaurant name, but I have a feeling it might have been a bird disguised as a human.

Bags? Excuse me?


I suppose it's normal to see a Princess Di postcard in a bicycle basket in London, but that didn't prevent me from stopping in my tracks and taking a picture.
On my way to Southbank on Sunday I crossed the Waterloo Bridge. As I was walking, I looked right and this was the view. It was at that moment that I realized how lucky I have been to have spent the last 6 months living in one of the greatest cities in the world. I mean, there I was just taking a walk and my neighborhood was Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, and the Millenium Eye. It was definitely a surreal moment.

No comments: